Thursday, March 05, 2009

iDoNotLike

I just got an email from the iLike application on Facebook. The subject intrigued me:

"Chris Cornell posted a concert near you!"

How exciting! I naturally read the email for more details, hopeful that Chris Cornell might actually be playing in the UK. The email said:

" CHRIS CORNELL POSTED EVENTS NEAR YOU:
==============================
========
The Grand Ballroom At the Regency Center in San Francisco on Friday, May 1 @ 9:00 PM"

I checked the application, and I had set my location to be UK, so it looks like the app got it wrong. This angered me so much that I removed the application and will never use it again.

3 comments:

jonathanj said...

Maybe someone has written a Facebook app that's aggregates all your least favourite Facebook apps? That would be quite useful.

jonathanj said...

I wonder what would happen if you added that app to itself?
Maybe it would accidentally delete the whole of Facebook?

Anonymous said...

you mean we're notin San Francisco?