Wednesday, May 09, 2007

What A Personal Disaster!

This morning, on the way in to work, something incredibly bizarre happened. I was minding my own business driving down Allington Lane when I heard a colossal bang in the car behind me. Looking round, all I could see was the some kind of foul smelling orange fluid had been released into the back of the car. I swerved to the side of the road and jumped out of the car. It was at this point that I discovered the horrible truth: a bottle of orange juice had exploded all over the back seat. I have no idea how it happened. Indeed, I didn't even know that it was possible for a two-day old bottle of orange juice to explode like that. I am now looking forward to the task of cleaning a litre of orange juice off my back seat.

This is literally the worst thing that has happened to me all day.

1 comment:

jonathanj said...

Yeah, dude. Was it an Innocent smoothy? I saw one of those explode when I was at Somerfield. It nearly killed a lady as she walked in through the door!